- All Proceeds Benefit Visiting Nurse Association of the Florida Keys and Hospice http://www.vnahospicekeys.org/
- More than $177,000 has been Donated to Hospice/VNA Since the Inception of the Tournament
- $20,000 Cash Purse
(With 20 boats entered)
- Cash Grand Prize for the Boat Releasing the Most Sailfish!
- Cash Prizes for 1st and 2nd Runners Up in both Categories.
- Weight Fish Division for Dolphin, Kingfish, Tuna and Wahoo
- Cash, Prizes, Awards and Trophies
- Categories: Professional - All Charter boats and any other vessels registering for this
category. Amateur – Any Non-charter
boat registering for this category. Category
classifications are limited to particular category's corresponding prize.
- Awards Banquet at Sparky's Landing, Key Colony Beach Marina
- Dinner, Awards, Prize Drawings, Raffle and Auction
- Tournament and Sponsor Merchandise
APRIL 4TH, 5TH and 6TH 2014
Professional and Amateur Categories
Hospice Donation - $15,000!!!
Capt. Leon Shell
2014 Second place
2014 Third place
2014 Amateur Winners
2014 TOP ANGLER